Standard CD Pro Centering Hub
- Enco SGI has a limited stock of center hubs for the Philips CD Pro family of compact disc drives.
- Our limited stock is likely the last of these hubs on planet Earth.
- This is the standard factory-installed hub for CD Pro products
- This centering hub was standard issue on most CD Pro and all CD Pro 2 modules produced by Philips
- It is the hub most often used in high-end audio hifi designs.
- This is the hub used in Wurlitzer jukeboxes
- This hub is also a suitable replacement for the fragile “spider-style” hub that is found on CDM-12 Industrial and many CD Pro 1 modules.
Contact Enco for more information on the correct hub for your gear.