Standard CD Pro Centering Hub
- OUT OF STOCK: Our milled-aluminum & B&O-style center hubs will work with any clamping system expecting the Philips standard plastic center hub
- click here for milled aluminum…
- click here for B&O style…
- This is the standard factory-installed hub for CD Pro products
- This centering hub is standard issue on most CD Pro and all CD Pro 2 modules produced by Philips
- It is the hub most often used in high-end audio hifi designs.
- This is the hub required for Wurlitzer jukeboxes
- This hub is also a suitable replacement for the fragile “spider-style” hub that is found on CDM-12 Industrial and many CD Pro 1 modules.
Contact Enco for more information on the correct hub for your gear.
Out of stock